Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving in Vegas

I can never figure out how to outsmart Blogger and put my pictures in the order I want, so these are actually in reverse order...but oh well.
Anyway, the kids and I spent Thanksgiving in Vegas. We had SUCH a great time. Here's some of the fun things we did:
Visit to Santa. Of course Torri was more interested in other things going on around her!
Playing minature golf. We started out dressed like this then ended up bundled up in our coats--it was COLD!!

Sorry Grandma Duck--couldn't get the sun out of your eyes!

Hole in one?

Pop Pop and Torri

Nanny & Torri

4 Generations! (Torri was taking a nap)

So they have this AMAZING Christmas light display at the Speedway in Vegas. You drive through it in your car. Between mom and I we couldn't figure out the night settings on my camera (should I mention that we have the SAME camera?!) Plus you weren't supposed to stop your car, so we were quite a pair trying to get good pictures of the light display...this is about all we ended up with!


No comments: