Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Hiking"

The kids and I took a walk and explored some of the trails in our "front yard". We walked up to the golf course fence and collected golf balls. On the way up.
We saw a couple of deer along the way...turned the corner and there were a couple of them in the bushes. My camera is not very good, but I would say were were about 20 feet away.

self portrait...gosh these are hard!

This is what the kids call the "break room". It's a little section of bushes just off the path. You have to hike up to it, but Blake said it's a great place to go to the bathroom...not sure if he knows that from personal experience or not...





2 comments:

Roz said...

Oh how fun. Very serene from the pictures. My walks and hikes are at Fashion Island:)

Doug and Kristi said...

WOW! Actual land to hike on! And next to your home too?! You definitely aren't in California anymore...which btw, I am SO BITTER about!